Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Personal Journey

FOOD---All caps required. I love it, I live for it, I dream about it, I fantasize about it. YES, I definitely have a problem. I work hard to watch what I eat and watch my weight. Please believe me, it is a daily struggle. I am that chick who is always searching for that new diet pill and the new weight loss method (so sad, I know). Well now that I am 30, I am changing a lot. I have decided to live a healthy lifestyle that includes exercise and smarter food choices. I am big on all natural products and strongly believe that is better for my health and body. I am happy to have found products that work for me to help me with my goals. I am gaining more energy, losing inches, tightening, toning and firming with all natural products. I have a NEW LOVE. I will be sharing my weight loss and get fit journey and the products that I use. So far I have lost 3 inches off of  my abdomen with the It Works body contouring wraps (with just 3 wraps). I have started to take their Fat Fighters (blocks a large percentage of carbs and fat from each meal) and Thermofit (all natural product to boost metabolism, includes acai berry and hot peppers). I am loving these products!!!!!!!!!! The great thing is that by being a distributor, I basically get to get fit and lean for free, since my profit typically covers my cost of running my own business.http://enhancewealthandlife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment