Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Weight Loss Journer:::::90 Day Challenge starting on July 15th

                                                   My weight loss Journey
I have just created a facebook group for others who want to journey to a healthier lifestyle. This group is for motivation and support but there is also a challenge involved (optional), for those who want to participate. The challenge will begin on July 15th and will end on October 11th. The rules and the prize are listed below:
My goals is to lose 10 to 15 lbs and to tighten, tone and firm my body overall. I am starting at 137 lbs which is a lot for only being 5'1''. Wish me luck and you are more than welcome to join us. Just send me a friend request on facebook and I will add you to the private group https://www.facebook.com/kristene.wraptoshrink


No comments:

Post a Comment